The Best Instagram Captions for Equestrians!
Don’t you ever just need a good caption, but they’re nowhere to be found? And as equestrians, sometimes there’s only so much to say before every post is repetitive. In this post, I’ll be sharing the best Instagram captions for equestrians!
Boy, as someone who has been on Instagram and social media since I was 11 years old, I’ve seen how these platforms have gone from super casual and a place to share everyday life with friends and family… to insanely competitive and curated.
There was a time when I was 14…
that posting to Instagram was always the highlight of my day; I would always get such a thrill from searching and coming up with my own captions. However, I started to notice more and more of these well-posed and thought out posts that made me question if I should start giving more thought to what I was posting.
Though a big shift in mindset, I did, I started to give it thought. Nevertheless, the pace around me started to pick up, leaving me in the dust.
But as I pushed on, my account’s engagement started to grow rapidly and in the following years, I would start to receive brand partnerships and collaborations! So, the point being is to keep going and keep persevering!
Sometimes, it’s just hard to keep up. And seeing that everyone is always in need of a caption, it seems like each and every one of these lists are already over-saturated and worn out.
But worry not! Because here are the best Instagram captions for equestrians – that are pretty much guaranteed to bring in likes ; -)
Check out: What NOT to do as an Equestrian Influencer
The best Instagram captions for equestrians:
- The world is best viewed between the ears of your horse
- She’s a country girl
- “I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful as a horse.” ~ John Galsworthy
- Hold your horses
- “A horse, a horse, my kingdom for a horse” ~ William Shakespeare
- This love can’t be explained, simply felt
- Easily distracted by horses
- “Now it’s too late for you and your white horse… to come around” ~ Taylor Swift
- Why the long face?
- Did you hear about the rider whose horse bolted with her? It was a terrible tale of whoa!
- a city girl with a cowgirl heart
- “Courage, not confidence” ~ Laura Elsie Grace
- There is nothing in this entire world that makes me feel alive, like that of a horse
- She’s a horse girl
- “Sometimes it’s the most difficult horse that has the most to give you”
- Cowgirl in the city
- “No hour of life is lost that is spent in the saddle” ~Winston Churchill
- The countryside
- “I feel so deeply that every equestrian must find their own path… why be anything when you could be great?” ~ Laura Elsie Grace
- Get off your high horse
- What did the horse say when he fell? “Help, I’ve fallen and can’t giddy’ up!”
- Horse gal
- It wasn’t a phase, mom
- Happiness is time spent on a horse
And there ya have it, folks!
Though this was a short list, the possibilities are endless! Be sure to head over to my blogpost: How to Write Instagram captions for Equestrians! so you never have to worry about running out of ideas ; -)
But be sure to also let me know if you use any of these ideas!
All the best,
New here? Get to know me!
Want more? Follow me on Instagram!