We all want to post them. Horses, that is. But coming up with a caption to capture the essence of a horse is no easy task. Luckily, I’ve done the work for you! Here are some Exciting Instagram Captions for Horses!
While I share both love for horses and love for social media, I know firsthand the time-guzzling activity of fishing through every blogpost, trying to find a caption that just… fits. Back when I had the luxury of time, I spent hours every week writing up lengthy captions for every single post – usually tips and tricks, or just simply advice.
I guess that’s kind of what I do now on this website, but it’s not the same – trust me. And like you, I always want to have a fun, cool, not-too-cringy caption so I thought I would save you the effort, and post some of my favorites here.
So without further ado, here are some exciting Instagram captions for horses (and horse girls alike)!
25 Exciting Instagram Captions for Equestrians:
- Giddy Up!
- You’re such a horse girl!
- “All the kings horses, all the kings men… couldn’t put me together again” ~ Taylor Swift
- Looking down is the quickest way to hit the ground
- Horse girl energy
- “Send me to the mountains, let me go free forever” ~ Lord Huron
- A horse is poetry in motion
- Why the long face?
- “Where in this wide world can man find nobility without pride, friendship without envy, or beauty without vanity? Here where grace is laced with muscle and strength by gentleness confined”~ Ronald Duncan
- It’s pasture bedtime!
- Whoever said money can’t buy happiness, didn’t own a horse
- Legacy over currency
- “There’s something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man” ~ Winston Churchill
- Ralph Lauren – esque
- Everybody wants to be a horse girl
- “The best things in life are free. The second best are very expensive.” ~ Coco Chanel
- Yee-haw or Yee-naw?
- Hold your horses
- I’d rather be riding a horses
- “I’ve been dreaming of a lonesome world” ~ Lord Huron
- Morning. I would say good morning, but it’d only be a good morning if I was riding a horse.
- This ain’t my first rodeo
- “There is no secret so close as that between a rider and his horse.” ~ Robert Smith Surtees
- “A horse in the wind, a perfect symphony.”
Check out: The Best Instagram Captions for Equestrians!
And there you have it!
Look, you can try… but you’ll never find more exciting Instagram captions for horses than these ones right here ; )
And hey, if you want to take a jab at writing your very own captions, then head over to my post on: How to Write Instagram Captions for Equestrians! And don’t forget to save this post for later too!
Tell me, which one was your favorite?? Let me know in the comments below!
All the best,
New here? Get to know me!
Want more? Follow me on Instagram!